Why choose MarathonITE?
MarahtonITE is an excellent GUI test automation tool for Java/Swing applications. The following are some of the benefits you can accrue by choosing MarathonITE.
- Test automation for Java/Swing™ applications.
- Cross platform – works on Windows, OSX and Linux.
- Records scripts using semantic actions for all standard Swing™ components.
- Integrated debugger and script console for those times when you need to look into the application internals.
- Flexible and powerful object recognition.
- Batch runner for unattended execution of test scripts.
- Refactor your testscript and create module methods for optimal reuse and enhanced readability.
- Easily convert your test scripts into data driven tests.
- Use the object map editor to rename components for enhancing the readability of your test scripts.
- Use application launchers to test your applications in their native containers – like Window executables, applets or webstart.
- Prompt, expert, world-class support directly from the developers.
- Excellent ROI and peace of mind for your developers and test teams.
Marathon – Our Opensource Product
Jalian Systems also provides Marathon – the fully opensource lite version of MarathonITE. Marathon is a precursor to MarathonITE and provides all core features necessary for creating and executing regression test suites for Java Swing applications.
Learn more about Marathon
Jalian Systems Pvt. Ltd. is a Bangalore, India based software company. We are involved in providing consultancy, support and enhancements to Marathon – the open source Java/GUI Testing framework over the last several years.
Over the years, we listened to the users of Marathon – especially those using Marathon in large software projects. We launched MarathonITE including those features that are useful for testing large Java/Swing applications.
Our founder and Managing Director, Dakshinamurthy K, is an open-source and agile enthusiast. He is the founding member of Linux India User Group and ASCI – Agile Software Community of India.