The Jalian Systems team announces the release of Marathon, MarathonITE Version 220.127.116.11 and MarathonITE/Eclipse Edition Version 1.0.2. This release contains bug fixes and updates. MarathonITE Version 18.104.22.168 is free to all Jalian Systems customers with a valid Maintenance contract. Marathon, ofcourse, is opensource and you can download the latest version from the Sourceforge website.
The following updates are included in this release.
- fix: Clicks getting recorded on file and color choosers
- fix: Slow opening of ContextMenu in some cases
- fix: Added alert/prompt/confirm methods to WebFixture
- fix: Added setAttribute() to handle color/date etc. input field types
- fix: window() not setting current_search_context in $marathon
- fix: JavaFixture#selectString not defaulting to editor=true
- fix: FX – Not ignoring empty cells (for table, treeview, listview etc.)
- fix: ignore failed load_script_frame
- fix: Setting frame ObjectIdentity is setting value wrongly
- fix: hover params for component info cases.
- fix: Added scrollIntoViewIfNeeded
Web – Generating CSS for elements
MarathonITE now uses CSS Selector Generator. You can configure it using the recorder_options.js file.